Saturday, June 16, 2012

Surprisingly Starry

Remember I wrote a wee while ago about quilting a quilt for Peggy? Here it is:

DSCF2411

If you go to Peggy’s blog you can read the story behind this quilt. You may also like to check out her new Needle book gallery.

I just wanted to share with you some of the quilting that I did. Look at that star popping.

DSCF2413

Curved crosshatching and piano keys! A first for me.

DSCF2405

Such a nice quilt to stitch on.

Our favourite quilt photographing area is looking a little stark now. It’s cold today, lots of snow on them there hills.

Thanks for popping by.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the quilt on Peggy's blog, but these photos reveal more of the beautiful quilting. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt and you have done a wonderful job with the quilting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt
    I have a quilt top here reading to mail to you but have lost your address ;'( may you please send it to me again so I can pop it in the mail ready for you to work your wonders

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...