Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sweet Peas….

..gathered at our house again yesterday. Oh what busy ladies they have been.

Andreena (who loves all things Christmas) has made another Tree skirt. Isn’t it pretty? I love traditional red/green/white Christmas best. No lime green and purple Christmas for me.

 DSCF2024

Moira had been busy on a Christmas project too.

 DSCF2027

 

DSCF2028DSCF2030DSCF2032

 

Isn’t that just darn cute?

 These ladies are going to be already for Christmas.

TTFN

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I, too, am a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas colours. The tree skirt is gorgeous and the garland is delightful! It is nice to see some Christmas projects throughout the year. Glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, traditional Christmas colors are my favorite, too.

    Your friends' projects are lovely.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...