Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Grab Bag

 

Peggy has been busy sorting through some fabric that we were given. We were going to throw some of it in the rubbish but we thought that someone might like to make use of it.

First we have some Buzzy Bee and Fireman fabric. This is soft furnishing weight fabric. The Buzzy Bee one is 50% poly 50% cotton

DSCF2038

This bag is full of mostly elongated triangle shapes. About 1.5” to 2” at the widest point .About 3” deep in the bottom of a supermarket bag.

DSCF2042

This bag is full of strips. 1.5” to 2” wide.About 2” deep in the bottom of a supermarket bag.

DSCF2041

I think these would be super for some one who does fibre art or perhaps a Kindergarten  or Primary School could use them for collage work. A quilter might like them for a string quilt. The fabric is about 40% Kiwiana.

Anyway happy to post any where in NZ. I will be posting the whole lot in one bag.

If you’d like them please post a comment below and I’ll announce  a winner on Monday evening.

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, Bag B or any would be most welcome, I love scrap quilts ! Happy to pay postage. Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda I love making scrappy quilts or making my own fabric.. Confetti quilts would be fun too. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love grab bags....such excitement discovering the hidden treasures.
    Thank you putting them up for Grabs!
    Regards
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would appreciate these scraps as I have started on a string quilt and don't have enough scraps. Many thanks, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have these. I love use scrapes. It is always exciting to see all the different colours and designs come togeather to create a quilt top.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...