Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweet Peas

The ladies gathered at our house today.  First time we have all been together this year.

Trish bought some super I Spy fabrics to add to our stash:

DSCF1898

Trish is making a stunning quilt, this is just a quarter of it!

DSCF1900

We learnt how to make a pineapple blossom block.

DSCF1902

DSCF1908

DSCF1906

The pattern for this block is on Bonnie Hunter’s site Quiltville. Bonnie is the Supreme Queen of scrap quilts.

Lots of yum food and chatter.

 

…………….and then there was quality control:

DSCF1904

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. The block with Quality Control is the one I like best, hope it weas checked out properly for comfort, and pillow size.!!! What a lovely day you had. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer so I could come help with the quality control of the food ::))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun to spend a day with friends who share the same interests and try some new ideas/techniques.

    Your blocks are lovely. Thanks for the link: I'll try my hand at making a few.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...