Saturday, February 04, 2012

Bye bye Bernie

 

I have just popped my Bernina 820 QE machine up on Trade Me.

Bernina 820

 

I have had Bernie for nearly 2 years. She is in as new condition. Due to have her 2nd birthday health check in March. As well as all the standard fittings I have a straight sewing throat plate and extra bobbins.

This machine has all the bells and whistles. Take a peek here:

Fantastic machine – only selling because my quilting has taken over from patch working and I don’t get to spend much time with Bernie any more.  Just thought you might be interested.

Cheers

Linda

 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I think the shipping would be a killer for me. I did try out one of these last week when I was on holiday and it was cool. Good luck selling :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your machine would definitely be an upgrade for me; however, I am half a world away and the machine would need wings to get here.

    Good luck finding a new home for Bernie.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...