Sunday, October 09, 2011

Multi purpose quilting tool

There’s more than one purpose for a T pin.
I was just about to assemble Fillet Mignon for lunch today when I realised I didn’t have any toothpicks to secure the bacon. I dashed out to the Studio to give Peggy a “Houston we have a problem” message. Her eyes settled on my pincushion full of sparkly new T pins that came with my new quilt frame.
DSCF1525
“Would T pins do the job?” she asked. The answer to that folks is “yes!”. They worked beautifully.
DSCF1519
Try not to drool on your key board!
I must contact Karen of Sew Many Ways who runs Tool Time Tuesday. She’ll be so proud of me.
BTW lunch was yummy!!
TTFN GO THE ALL BLACKS!!!



4 comments:

  1. Love it! Yes, the meal was absolutely delicious. I can vouch for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwa ha ha - that's the kind of crazy thing I would do. Love it! Good ole kiwi ingenuity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a T Pin so if it'd been me the fillet mignon would have been steak with bacon!

    Way to go on thinking outside the square!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very proud indeed!! This is brilliant!! Thanks for sharing it with me. You need to pop over to my blog and share it on my "Sew Darn Crafty" linking party. The party started on Sunday, but you can link up your ideas all week long. If you wouldn't mind, I would also like to share it on my blog as a separate post!!
    Thanks again for sending me the link,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...