Pages

Monday, October 03, 2011

My new toy

Hi di hi

Guess what I’ve been doing all day?

Playing with my new toy!

Oh what fun. I have finished my practise piece and now I have my first quilt top on the frame.

This is just a small table topper which has been in my to do pile for some time.

DSCF1509

I fell in love with this fabric as soon as I saw it.I enjoyed myself fussy cutting the tea cups to go in the centre of the stars. I am quilting with King Tut variegated thread. I think it will be very pretty.

Bye for now, thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

  1. Such fun colours! I love the hens in the middle of the block. Too cute. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fussy cutting, what a toy.Many year ago Hugh had a new, very expensive ride-on lawn mower and one of his clients said " Does Hugh like his new toy??" Well, that was nearly the last time he had his lawn cut immaculately, and to perfection. Hugh thought that was such an insult.But for us ladies, any new quilting,sewing or other gadget,machine or goodie can be called a "TOY" very safely, we can sew,stitch and play to our hearts content,then use with seriousness!!! Well done Linda, Play, stitch and enjoy. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...