Saturday, October 01, 2011

It’s here!



Remember back on my Birthday when I said this?:
There is another very exciting larger item that is on the way too, but I cant tell you just now – keep watching I’ll tell you all about it in a couple of weeks.
Well it has been more than a couple of a weeks but delivery day was today!
Ta Dah!
DSCF1498
I am so excited I can hardly stay still. This is my first little play:
DSCF1500
I can’t wait to play more. Alas alack the Rugby is on so I must pause.
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers

5 comments:

  1. Birthday gifts all the better for a little wait. Enjoy,Linda, your quilting is alway so perfect, the swirls so swirly,the feathers so feathery, circles just so circly, the patterns chosen with so much thought.They always suit the fabric, the pattern and also I am sure the person who did the sewing/ Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting news. I love what you've managed to do with it already!

    Enjoy her. I have a feeling you two are going to be spending a lot of time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, exciting! Have fun on the new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Enjoy your new machine - what fun you are going to have.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...