Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Hens

 

Katherine from Canada noticed the Happy Hen fabric I used in Kat’s Cheeky log cabin block. This made me think that some of you might like to see some more Happy Hens.

This happy little flock live on the top of the dresser in our sun room.

DSCF1528

 The funny thing about them is they have been gifted to me or culled (read op shop find) from someone else’s flock.  They look very happy don’t they? The yellow and gold ones look like they migrated from Texas.

You may like to read more about Happy Hens.

Happy Hen fabric can be bought from Kiwiquilts.

No affiliations to these businesses, just think the product they offer is darned cute!

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful flock of chooks!
    I'm over the moon to now have some Happy Hens to sew with, thanks to your generosity, Linda. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...