Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet Peas Day


The lovely Sweet Peas have been here today. We don’t always do patchwork, some of the ladies knit. Moira bought her sweet little restored doll to show us. Well when I say restored this is what happened. She was going through her dear departed Dad’s belongings and found the head of the doll her parents gave her when she was 2. Moira set to work and made Dolly a new body. She then sent to the Doll’s Hospital to get new arms and legs for Dolly. So there was Dolly all restored but she didn’t have any clothes!Moira got her knitting needles out and knitted Dolly a lovely new outfit.
DSCF1192
She didn’t have a pattern so she just designed as she went. How clever is that?
Trish is making a modern sugar loaf quilt with Batiks. The same pattern as the quilt in my banner. Here’s a sneak preview:
DSCF1191
We have had such a nice day.A special plus we had our eldest sister Wendy here as well. I think she enjoyed meeting the Sweet Peas.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to spend the day crafting with friends!

    Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Worldwide blog hop!! I'm glad you did so I could find your lovely blog! I'm following you now and looking forward to seeing more of your creativity!!

    Let me know if you would ever like to be our featured crafter on the worldwide hop!!
    Hope you'll come back again next week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...