Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Op shop temptation

Today I thought I was going to make it through an Op shop shift without making a purchase.

Then temptation struck. I just had to bring home this willow basket. Well it’s in such good order and such a nice shape. Who could resist? Of course I don’t have any baskets – well not more than twenty.

DSCF1317

Seemed a shame for the basket to come home empty so look what just jumped into it:

DSCF1318

At least I took more items to the Op shop than I bought home ………perhaps next week will be purchase free.

If you have a moment to spare and you love pansies please pop over  to Peggy’s blog – she’s having a nice little give away.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I can never resist bring home wicker or cane baskets either. Especially the big ones with a handle-they're perfect for storing fabric !

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...