Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Kaiser Kat Kwilts

……………..well almost!

My DF Margaret called around today. She had the makings of a new HUGE quilt she is sewing for her bed. No sooner had she put this piece on our design floor than Kaiser arrived.

Kaiser Kat Kwilts 2

This is only  one third of the quilt!

It’s going to be nearly as big as Texas!

Kaiser Kat Kwilts

This feature fabric is just divine – well purple/yellow you just cant go wrong!

Please admire Margaret’s colour wash braid. Isn’t it just too clever? There’s more to come. I’ll see if I can get more pictures as she progresses.

BTW we took out three fur persons to be micro chipped today. Kaiser looks totally stressed out doesn’t he?

Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric and the kitty! I can't put anything on the floor, or I would have 4 dogs investigating it, and at least 2 would have muddy paws!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...