Saturday, August 13, 2011

I never can resist a challenge


My DF Maxie wants to make an African themed quilt for her Grandson using this fabric:
DSCF1190
She found this pattern:
Wild West by Chloe Anderson and Colleen Raele
Only trouble is her picture panel was not the same size as that used in the pattern. After some pencil and paper work I figured out how to make the blocks so that she could use the pattern. I made her a sample block and cut her fabric all ready to go.
DSCF1185
By the way the pattern is from Windham Fabrics. They have lots of free patterns available.
Thanks for popping by

1 comment:

  1. I love the block you made, and think the finished quilt is going to be beautiful. The fabrics you used along with the prints are wonderful

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...