Thursday, August 04, 2011

Happy Birthday………


………….to me!
Yep it’s that day again. I have been having and am continuing to have the nicest day. Phone calls, texts, e mails, presents, friends visiting and best of all family. Two brothers have arrived this afternoon. So it is a mini family reunion.
Let me share some of my goodies with you:
DSCF1150
Do you see that? Material Obsession!!!  A book I have looked at and dreamed about buying. Pansy fabric in purple and yellow, A voucher for the massage clinic (oh bliss) and the new Laurel Burch Holiday Celebrations!!!
Peggy is cooking Roast Lamb with all trimmings for dinner to be followed by Rhubarb Tart.
DSCF1149
There is another very exciting larger item that is on the way too, but I cant tell you just now – keep watching I’ll tell you all about it in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for popping by. It sure has been a happy day in our corner of the world.
TTFN























2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Linda. I hope your day continues to be fantastic right till bedtime.

    LOVE the material obsession books! Enjoy the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday! Hope the day was wonderful.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...