Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Yesterday they said……………..

………. it was going to snow in Taupo today. Oh yeah, we said, heard that before. Well guess what ? It did ! I’ve been living here 10 years. In that time I have seen the odd snowflake in town but today it was really snowing. Unfortunately not enough to cover our garden but the mountains and hills around us all got a good coating.
 Mt Tauhara sure got a sugar coating. It hardly ever gets a coating of snow but this is what it looked like this morning:
Mount Tauhara 25 July 2011
Lovely to look at. Great start to a new week
TTFN
Linda
Ps I  have actually been to the top of Tauhara

2 comments:

  1. snap us too - we were in a shop and everyone says it's snowing & left shops to see - faces were beaming.
    Keep warm!
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. That must mean it's very cold at your place. Keep warm!

    It snowed here once up in the ranges. Other than that we never get snow in my part of the world.

    I often wonder what it's like to live in a place where they get weeks of constant snow in winter.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...