Tuesday, July 05, 2011

The mystery continues

Remember when I was selecting my fabric for Taupo Quiltmakers Mystery Midnight Madness? That’s what I have been working on today. Here’s a wee sneak peek:

First Edition 2

Of course Koko just had to help with the trimming!

First Edition1

This is the first time I have cut a curved edge on a quilt. An interesting exercise. You sure do have to focus when you cut the edge. It's all a bit heart stopping. Then there was the Bias binding to make, eeek! One good thing about this finish is there are no corners to mitre.

Can you guess what the pattern is?

Come back Saturday – all will be revealed.

TTFN

Linda

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the quilt from the front and it is worth checking back for.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...