Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I’m so excited!

A friend of mine who does the most exquisite Candlewick/applique/beading work is going to be featured in an Australian Quilting magazine. She makes beautiful blocks but doesn’t really care to sew them together or quilt. So enter Linda, I put her blocks together and quilted for her.
Here’s a tiny sneak preview – watch out for the whole picture later this year.
2010_0902sharronsquilt0019
Phew that’s enough excitement for one day. I think I’ll take a wee nap.
TTFN
Linda

2 comments:

  1. WOW.Truly beautiful, both the embroidery and the quilting.I can see why you do free motion quilting, that just sets off the centre so well.
    Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful piece ...the quilting and candlewicking look amazing together.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...