Pages

Sunday, July 03, 2011

I made a quilt today


Yes it’s amazing but true.
DSCF1034
Okay I confess, it’s a doll’s quilt! It’s just 18” x 22”. My friend Maz mentioned that her husband was busy making their Grand daughter a cot for her dolls. She was looking for some doll’s bed linen, so I had the thought that the doll needs a quilt.One pattern test orphan block, a few borders and we have a dolls quilt. Can’t wait to give it to Gran Maz tomorrow. BTW I made the same way as my mug rug with a slit cut in the back which I covered with the label.
I have called it Butterfly Bye Byes. I hope the doll has sweet dreams.
TTFN
Linda

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used the butterfly fabric to good effect, even incorporating a butterfly in the heart in the middle.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...