Thursday, July 07, 2011

Fast and furious

Today my mother asked me to make a slip cover for her mirror.
…….so action stations
1 Grab a piece of fabric and a piece of cotton batting
DSCF1040
2 Trim fabric
DSCF1042

3 Trim batting to fit
DSCF1044
4 Chalk quilting lines. Just love those Clover chalk markersDSCF1045
5 Quilting finished
DSCF1046


6 Hem pressed down and bottom shape marked.
DSCF1048
7 Flip hem allowance up, stitch and trim. Fold hem down again and stitch. I used a triple stitch (most machines have one) for the hem.
DSCF1049
8 Turn right side out. Completed mirror sleeve. Ta dah!
DSCF1052
I don’t think my Mother could believe I had made it so quickly.
Thanks for popping by
TTFN
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...