Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beautiful Hibiscus

…….another finish!

vcm_s_kf_repr_832x624

ooooooooops that’s a bit crooked!vcm_s_kf_repr_832x624

Just loved free motion quilting these divine Kaffe flowers.  See how they seem to “reach” into the next block?

2010_0805Linda600003

I quilted this with a variegated bronze/gold rayon thread. The thread seemed to sparkle on the quilt.

Lot’s of quilting to do. A few days ago I was up to date and now I have 5 quilts to do!  I wont be bored in the near future.

Thanks for popping by. Please leave a comment I’d love to hear from you.

TTFN

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours and as I looked at the enlarged pic could see the beautiful quilting, especially on the border.Just lovely.How are the frosts your way? we are having a run of them, still there in shady parts later this afternoon.Cheers, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and and your quilting is lovely.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...