Friday, July 01, 2011

Quilt Kits



Isn’t this the sweetest little block? It is just 9” square.
 DSCF1023
This is my sample block for a quilt that I have kitted up for Taupo Quiltmakers. We have an on going project making quilts to give to members of our community that are referred to us by Victim Support. In an effort to get more quilts made I have committed to cut some quilts. We have a Go Cutter and some nice templates so it’s not too difficult to cut a few quilts.
So far I have cut a kiddies size Saw Tooth Star block quilt. That’s one of the blocks above.
A puss in the corner quilt featuring this very pretty 1930s style fabric.
DSCF1028
A medallion quilt suitable for a  man with this feature panel.DSCF1026
Now all I have to do is persuade someone to sew!
Kaiser just had to help with the photo session.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN
Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...