Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chocolate Ripple

There that got your attention didn’t it? No I’m not talking food here. This is my name for the latest quilt I have finished for Maxie.DSCF0959
The quilt is a present for her Granddaughter who lives in Australia. The chocolate pink colours and ripple quilting made me think of Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream
When I took it off the frame I realised that the ripples had a kind of Koru look to them which is nice because it evokes thoughts of New Zealand.
DSCF0961
……………….and a few hearts stitched in for love
DSCF0962

Thanks for popping by
TTFN
Linda

2 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! Perfect name for it!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your comments and the name are so apt for the quilt. Very nice outcome. Maxie's granddaughter will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...