Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men



Yes folks I am still here. I'm feeling very guilty about the promised tute. I do have a good excuse. Do you want to hear it? Of course you do. My DB Alan has been visiting. He is our Mr Fix it man. Our Studio AKA garage has long been in need of a revamp, so I seized the chance to get on with it. This means that my sewing machine has disappeared under a lot of "stuff". Speaking of "stuff" we have lots of it! It's all going to be so much better but this is what it looks like right now:




Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
It's getting better, I did get a lot of stuff squared away yesterday.
Oh if you are wondering why I have an Ice Cream container lid hanging from a cord – that's my clever device to get the car parked in just the right spot.
Check back soon for some stunning after pics!
TTFN
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...