Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Another Quilt completed

It is always a pleasure to finish another quilt. This quilt was the first big quilt made by Lyn. I fell in love with at first sight, because – guess what it is purple! I used a lovely variegated pink,mauve,purple rayon thread to quilt it. I just dwhirled and swirled across the surface of it and it turned out just grand.


She was thrilled when she saw it. It now resides in Perth with the niece that she made it for.
Isn’t it lovely?
Bye for now, thanks for dropping by
Linda -
who hasn’t forgotten she promised a rug mug tutorial – it’s coming!

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging!

    Love the purple quilt - but then I'm a purple gal.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...